Kalabagh: Four more dead bodies found from Indus
- Four more body bags floating in Indus river found at Jinnah Barrage of Kalabagh.
- The four dead bodies included a child. The number of bodies stuffed in bags and found at Jinnah Barrage, have now reached to 32 within around 11 weeks.
- The dead bodies are frequently found in the Indus, local people said. These bodies, likely to be of the people murdered in the upstream districts of Swat, Swabi, Mardan, Nowshera and Attock, were ostensibly dumped in the river to get rid of them, sources said.
- According to police, the victims mostly bore the marks of torture, which indicate they have been subjected to torture and killed and then thrown in the river to get rid of the dead body.
- Police department has constituted a five-member investigation team headed by DPO Sadiq Ali Doggar to inquire into the matter. The dead bodies being found from the river, have become a puzzle for the police, which has yet to make any progress in the matter.
- No dead body, found from the river, has been identified yet, police sources said.